Sunday 13 March 2016

Check out what I made in DT!



Omg, so amazing! I know you guys probably expected something more than a bookmark but we made it in DT (digital tech), which is like a really cool subject that you take in college and I absolutely love it. When this bookmark was finished, (today, 14/03/16), I was so in love with it that I thought it was worth sharing, along with my bad photography skills.
See you next time,
Shazza.

P.S. I got lots to share in my next post, which is coming soon, so yeah read it if you don't mind wasting five minutes of your life ;)

7 comments:

  1. hello i am with Sharon right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Sharon - it was cool to see you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome sharon you probably don't know me but I was the boy with the black glasses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nice nickname! Yes, I saw you on last Thursday!

      Delete
  4. COOL
    you probably don't know who I am

    ReplyDelete