Wednesday 6 July 2016

The Carbon Footprint

Hi guys! 
So just recently, my class and I had been set a religion task where we had to spread awareness/find ways to protect God's creation and the environment. We all chose different problems to target, for example, one group did their presentation on ocean pollution and they presented different ways to spread awareness and inform people about the amount of waste and rubbish that is destroying the sea. Likewise, my partner and I decided on researching about carbon footprint. The different ways we chose to spread awareness about this topic was by:

Creating a website: 

Making a informative video and uploading it onto Youtube (there are some mistakes that I kindly ask you to ignore, it was my first Youtube video!) : 

And we created a prezi to present our ideas and thoughts to the class. 




Hope you guys enjoy the video and website (*hint* these are the kinds of assignments we do at college/St Mary's, not that different from St Ben's intermediate assignments)




No comments:

Post a Comment