Wednesday 28 October 2015

Latest Obsessions :)

WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN LONG DETAILED INFORMATION AND SOME OBSESSIVE FANGIRLING SO BE PREPARED.

Lol, I'm just joking. I mean, this most might be long and it might have some fangirling in it sooo...
Anyway, so as you guys would have probably guessed, today's topic will be on obsessions, more like favourite TV shows, book, movie, game, etc.

FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS

Ryan Higa
RYAN HIGA!!!
First, I would like to start off with some of my favourite YOUTUBERS. So everyone knows who Ryan Higa (a.k.a NigaHiga), right? Well lately, I'd had this obsession of watching his videos. Like, for the past two weekends, all I did was watch and re-watch his videos over and over again. They're that goood. Especially this one called: The Chicken or the Egg?
I mean, it's totally GENIUS. I don't even know how he comes up with such amazing ideas! And there's this other one of his videos called: Is The Illuminati Real. Honestly, after watching that video, I was like
Oh, my, gosh. How does he do that?!
The reason I love watching his videos is because every one of them are so entertaining and they are honestly HILARIOUS! He also has a new channel called HigaTV which is also really awesome too, so for the people who haven't watched his videos, make sure you check 'em out!

Smosh
SMOSH!!!
SMOSH! <3
I'd heard of Smosh ages ago but I never really got the chance to watch any of their videos until last week. So Smosh is a comedy duo that consists of Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla.
Their videos are just as funny as Ryan Higa's and are like SUPER entertaining to watch.
Katerina introduced Smosh to me and omigosh, they do these videos called Every ______ Ever. We pretty much used our reward time last week watching Smosh because it was raining and we couldn't do dodgeball. Anyway, for these videos, Smosh basically fills in the blank space (e.g. Every Party Ever, Every Dad Ever, etc, etc.) and then the rest of the video is about the types of whatever the blank space is. Hope that was a reasonably good explanation (you can see that I am one of those people who have hard times trying to explain things).
So these videos are like my FAVS, Every Teacher Ever is one of my personal favourites.
WARNING: THESE VIDEOS MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE SCENES AND BAD LANGUAGE.
Just a friendly warning, but seriously, Smosh is still AMAZ.


BOOKS
To be honest, I haven't been into any books lately, I mean, I love Harry Potter and I always will but you guys already know that so I'm not gonna bore you out. Hmm, lemme think...well I'm not obsession with this one (yet) but I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want to read the UNEARTHLY SERIES. Here's some info about the book that I found on Goodreads:

The Unearthly Series
In the beginning, there's a boy standing in the trees...
Clara Gardner has recently learned that she's part angel. Having angel blood run through her veins not only makes her smarter, stronger, and faster than humans (a word, she realizes, that no longer applies to her), but it means she has a purpose, something she was put on this earth to do. Figuring out what that is, though, isn't easy.

Her visions of a raging forest fire and an alluring stranger lead her to a new school in a new town. When she meets Christian, who turns out to be the boy of her dreams (literally), everything seems to fall into place and out of place at the same time. Because there's another guy, Tucker, who appeals to Clara's less angelic side.

As Clara tries to find her way in a world she no longer understands, she encounters unseen dangers and choices she never thought she'd have to make between honesty and deceit, love and duty, good and evil. When the fire from her vision finally ignites, will Clara be ready to face her destiny?

Unearthly is a moving tale of love and fate, and the struggle between following the rules and following your heart...

So yeah, it sounds super interesting and I would love to read it. If I get it out and finish it before next week, I'll write a quick thing or so about how the book went on next week's blog post.


Movies
Dammit, now I regret mentioning most of my latest obsessions in my first post this term, otherwise I would've wrote about Hush Hush and stuff. Pretending no one's read that post (I don't think anyone had expect for Miss Bolger), a movie that I'd been into is Pirates of The Caribbean.

Before I watched it, I had heard of it but I never exactly wanted to watch it, I don't know why. Probably because Claire was always fangirling about the movie and Johnny Depp, which kinda put me off cuz...it was a slight tad annoying. LOL.

Anyway, so I finally got around to watching it and it was AMAZ. I can't believe I didn't want to watch it before, I had been missing out on so much. Whatever, so yeah, Pirates of The Caribbean is a new obsession and YEAH. There isn't really a specific reason why I like this movie but I guess one of the reasons is that it's very adventurous and omg, Johnny Depp plays Captain Jack Sparrow really well, like he's REALLY funny.


So there you go, an update on my latest obsessions. To be honest, it didn't have TOO much fangirling and I tried my best to keep it pretty short.

QUESTION: Who is better, Ryan Higa or Smosh?
I don't know, I just like to hear other people's opinions, ya know.

Byeeeeeee ;)


6 comments:

  1. Your question so HARD!!!!
    I can't chooseee!!!! But in the end....It would have to be SMOSH!
    I've been with them for as long as i can remember. And unearthly is like the best angel book I've probably read. (Next would be hush hush)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Sharon! I think probably Ryan Higa is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIGAHIGA IS SOOO FUUNY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-KAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SHANTEL

    ReplyDelete