Monday 14 September 2015

Art Awesomeness

Hey y'all!
How are ya guys doin'? 
Good?

Okay, so last week, I asked you guys what your favourite subject at school was and there were thirteen votes! And writing turned out to be the favourite one out of the lot, so yay, because mine is writing too! Good on ya guys! Oh and, just letting you know that I'm giving the polls a break cuz I'm kinda bored with them now. So I think I'll have a random talk session at the end of the post, so if you guys are interested, keep reading till the end (or you could just skip to the end, but hey, be nice)! 

This week, our task is to upload two pictures of our favourite art and talk about our whole experience over the last few weeks. Let's start with my favourite art:
Rm 8's cool famous landmarks silhouette artwork! 
Rm 12's epic X-Wing! DA BEST! 


So how exactly did I feel while doing all that art?
On Chat:

First few weeks...
Sharon Siby joined the conversation
Sharon:Omigosh, yass, we're finally starting on the art week stuff!
Katerina: Yea, but it's going to b a lot of hard work.
Catherine: But we're gonna make an astronaut! Can't wait to get started on that!
Sharon: Yeah, everyone has to anyway. I'll probably b spending most of the time doing paper mache. Gosh when was the last time I did paper mache...like a million years ago?
Catherine: Lol
Sharon: Lol... :)

Carrying on with art...

Katerina:
Gosh, the paper mache thing is taking quite a while. Mom yelled at me for getting glue all over my skirt!
Sharon Siby joined the conversation
Sharon: Omg, that must have been bad,..
Katerina: Yeah it was. Mom told me not to do the paper mache anymore.
Sharon: Oh come on, siriusly? It's just glue. 
Katerina: I know but still...
Sharon: Anyway, I'm definitely doing the paper mache. It's fun.
Katerina: Mm, yeah...
Sharon: Omg, it was so...weird watching the astronaut get...plastic surgery...with scissors.
Katerina: Lol, your face was hilar when Miss Bolger stabbed it. Lol, at least you got over your fears by stabbing it yourself.
Sharon: Mm...we're making an X-Wing instead of the moon. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Last week of art....
Sharon: Omg, that prank worked so well!
Katerina: Ikr! His reaction was like LOL
Sharon: Hehe, lol
Katerina: But I think Miss Bolger got a bit mad at us....
Sharon: Yeah she thought we didn't do any art...But we did! Like we helped a lot with the paper mache.
Katerina: Yeah.

Last day of art...
Sharon: Finally, we're done! I was actually getting really tired of art, Not doing paper mache for the next year or so.
Katerina: Yeah same.
Catherine: Lol.


So yeah, at the start, it was all very exciting and fun but then it got a bit annoying because it was literally the only thing we did for a like two weeks. I was honestly really tired afterwards.

Oh yeah and if you guys were wondering about what this prank was about, well, to make the long story short, Katerina  and I did a prank on a person. Let me explain why we did it:
The person was being a real butt to us. One day, he came up the stairs saying that he had no friends.
Then I was like: "Oh, well you just realized?"
Katerina laughed, agreeing with me.
And then he swore and walked off.
Later, we realized that the person had locked us out of the classroom while the others where busy doing art and tasks so no one noticed that we had been gone. So we had to go through Rm 11 twice to unlock the door. TWICE! The person also called us some bad names that I shall not mention becuase I don't want to. Yeah.
So then we got our revenge by doing the prank. His reaction was priceless! We even filmed it! LOL

So yeah that's today's random talk done. So I hope you guys enjoyed today's post. Soz, I was rushing it so I apologize. Cya!




13 comments:

  1. Lol, SIRIUSly. Great post By the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I wonder who this person is btw Nice One

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm...That prank :)
    Lol, Great Post Shazza! The persons reaction to that prank was LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember you coming through room 11 hahaha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Siby,
    If Severus ever caught you doing a prank in his class he'd have you EXPELLED! Who is this Katerina person you speak of? She sounds....Awesome I must admit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well none of Sharon's pranks would work in my class, for I would know if she is planning one. Sharon makes everything so obvious, whenever she's up to something, her face goes red and she's trying not to laugh. But most of the time she just bursts out laughing. Ahh, I know her so well... Pettigrew, are you planning to ask Katerina out? I don't see why you even try... *Sneering*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa...cute! Lol, I feel sorry for Peter. I say, go ahead and ask her, Peter. You might get lucky...(but that's unlikely, I'm so mean)

      Delete
    2. Sharon is Snapes little girl

      ADORABLE

      Delete
  7. Yes, I also liked the X-Wing, it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete