Thursday 13 August 2015

TOP 5 FAV ART STYLES :D

Heyyyy!
It's Shazza here! Yay, I know you guys are excited for this week's post! I really enjoyed doing last week's topic and I'm really hoping there will be another one like that soon. So, without further ado, let's get started. The question I'd been set for this week is...

Question: What sort of art do I enjoy?

Art? People consider me as an artist and so-and-so, but to be honest, I don't exactly spend much time doing art. I mean, art is okay, but it's not my biggest hobby or anything. Yeah.
So what kind of art do I like? Well, like I said, I only do art in like rare occasions, maybe when I'm bored. Let's take a countdown from my least to most favourite categories of art.

5. Painting is something that I'm not particularly fond of, mainly because I suck at it. Literally. You should see what I tried to paint in the holidays. Actually no, you shouldn't see it. I tried painting a landscape picture of the beach and the result wasn't very...well satisfying. It turned out as a blob of blue, green and brown. Mhmm, that's right, a perfectly fine canvas, wasted. But I recycled it into a Harry Potter guide to spells poster, so it's all good :D

4. Collage art nearly always turns out great, but siriusly (haha see what I did there?), it take a great deal of effort and time. Why? Because whenever I do collage, I'm always having to battle with the glue. Obviously, glue is one of the most essential materials you need while trying to achieve collage. But it gets intensely stressful when you're trying to stick on the pieces of paper without it attaching back onto your sticky fingers. I had recent experience with collage at school when we did an aztec collage artwork and it was just simply impossible. Believe me, real determination and perseverance is needed when it comes to doing collage artwork. But I do take pleasure in doing collage so I guess it's not my most despised type of art.

3. Abstract art is third on the list. Why you may ask? Because you can create a completely new and unique piece of artwork. Abstract art does not have to be perfect. Perfect, as in...I don't know, it can be virtually anything! Put together some geometric shapes and different colours and you've made yourself a piece of abstract art. I like this because, come on I mentioned it ten times, you can put in whatever you want. And also, it's simpler that painting and collage :D

Ooh isn't this cool! Lol, Ron's face!
2. Doodling is what I usually do to pass time or when i'm extremely bored. I just take my art pad and a pencil and I'm off, doodling whatever that comes to mind. Normally, I do the zendoodle type of thing. It looks really cool and it's so much fun to do too!

1. Realistic Sketching is my no.1 type of art I just love to do! There are two main reasons to this; firstly, I enjoy spending a lot of time tweaking, changing and perfecting bits and pieces while sketching something. The second reason is that, after all the hard work and perfecting, I end up with something that looks reasonably realistic. Sketching is probably the type of art that I do and enjoy the most so yeah! YAY!

So the main thing I would like to improve on is painting. Definitely. Is it just me or do you just hate it when others try to see what you're drawing and you don't want to show it because it's half finished and its a horrible mess? Maybe not a horrible mess but still, I don't like it when's people want to see my work before it's finished. I mean, I don't mind much, but I prefer people seeing my art after it's done and fixed. LOL. *shrugs.

Okay, so the school art exhibition is coming up and our theme is space. Like more outer space. I was actually mind blank when it came to thinking of ideas for the exhibition but maybe for the main model, we could make a huge space ship that like one person can fit into. And inside there can be all the controls and stuff. I don't know...Is it a good idea or did my imagination go a little too far?

So yeah that's it for this week's post. Before I go, here's a question for you guys.
Question: If you could have any supernatural power, what would it be?
For me it would probably be either legilimency (also known as telepathy) or invisibility.

So that's it guys! Enjoy the rest of your week! Cya!

Ribbons, Bows, and Dreaming of Hoes
I felt like this was necessary :D

2 comments:

  1. Long, great post!
    Omg you HAD to put Ron's face there!?
    Hey, you're an AMAZING drawer and you should be proud of it. I don't know how you can do that amazing sort of art!
    NOICE POST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. nice gifs!

    ReplyDelete