Monday 27 July 2015

Memories

Image result for quotes about memoriesHello y'all!
Lol, I really wanted to say that. Katerina's been saying it a lot and I think it sounds cool. Anyway...
So hey guys! How's your day been? Happy, sad, joyful, amusing? Any memories you've made?
Today's post is going to be slightly different. Judging by my amazing title, I'm sure you've realized what I'll be talking about. If not, that's okay! Here's a quick explanation:
Today's discussion will be about memories I'd had with my family members in the past.
Yup. There you go. So let's get onto to it, shall we?

My Grandparents
The first place we always go to when we travel to India, is to my grandparent's house (dad's side). I love my grandparents. They're nice, loving and I love them so much!!! Let's start off with my grandfather. In India, whenever my grandfather was going out to the store or something, I'd always ask to go with him and he's literally always take me! I get spoiled a lot when I'm with my grandfather. Every time we go out together, we'd pass this dairy nearby our house in India. And, omigosh, there was never that one time I didn't ask my grandfather to go to the diary. If it were my parents, they would've taken me once in a while but my grandfather literally took me ALL THE TIME! He's soooo nice!!! But obviously, that's not the only reason why I love him. We'd always take care of the cute little doggies! Gosh I miss everyone in India so much. It's been about five years since our last visit, which was way back when I was seven. Hehe. So back to the doggies. I'm pretty sure we have five dogs in India, all of them my grandparents adopted. I was never exactly allowed to groom them or anything but I'd always used to play with them. Now onto my grandmother. Omigosh, she makes the best Indian food! Everything she makes is so delicious! Amazing! My grandmother's personality is a bit different to my grandfather though. She can be extremely strict!
Now my mum's side. After staying at my dad's parents house for a while, we go to my mum's parents house. And omigosh it's huge! There's heaps of space to run around. My grandfather is someone who likes to grow stuff in his garden. The garden is absolutely amazing! So many vegetables, fruits and flowers! I remember one time when I was six or seven, I think, I was helping my grandfather pick bitter melons which are these REALLY BITTER vegetables. As I picked them, I randomly decided to bite into one of them. Never bite into one of those. I learnt it the hard way. It was so damn bitter! I pretty much spat it out straight away and my grandfather was laughing so hard! I've got to say, thinking about it now is pretty hilarious! Now my grandmother. Compared to my grandfather, my grandmother is really soft at heart. Whenever we did something wrong, mum would tell us off and the my grandmother would be like "They're only children!"
Lol, thinking about how mum reacted to that still makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Clapping Snape animated GIF
So yeah guys, those are the best memories I have of my grandparents. There are many more that I would LOVE to tell you but maybe later. But before I bring this post to a close, I would like to say thank you to all you people who read my blog! You don't know how happy I get when I see that people like to read my blog and when they comment too! So thank you guys all so much for being AWESOME! You all deserve a round of applause. *Clapping along with Sevvy*

So I haven't really done this for a long time but I've got a question to ask you guys!
Question: What was the most embarrassing memory you've ever had?
This doesn't have to be with a family member, it can be anything!
My embarrassing moment? I think I'll save that for my next blog post. So until then, PEACE OUT! ;D


I'm sorry, I just couldn't stand it! This is too HILARIOUS!!!
 You know, Sevvy's a better dancer than I thought.
XOXOX

8 comments:

  1. That gif tho!!! Your grandparents seem so nice!!! Great post Shazza!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS WHOLE ENTIRE POST MADE ME LAUGH SOOOOO MUCH. IM JUST DYING FROM LAUGHTER! That gif was.............HILARIOUS! I have to say, saying y'all is FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that gif LOL! Great post Shazza!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that gif LOL! Great post Shazza!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that gif is hilarious! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEHEHE hilarious and again amazing post
    lol tyler posting same comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. you grandparents is so nice Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snape looks so funny, nice post

    ReplyDelete