Monday 20 July 2015

FOOD, SLEEP, INTERNET, NO SCHOOL!!! XD

Hey guys!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!
I'm back once again from the two week school holidays that seemed like forever! I'm not particularly fond of the  holidays. It's always normally staying at home, walking around the house, checking the fridge twenty-million times and finally realizing that  there's nothing appetizing in it. So technically, the definition for holidays for me is FOOD, SLEEP, INTERNET, NO SCHOOL. The picture explains everything. But this time, I found a thousand things that I enjoyed doing! So, without further ado, let's get started! Oh wait! Did you guys notice my amazing background??? :D

Fan-fiction Writing
I'm sure most of you would know that I love fan-fics! I love both reading and writing them but I'm more into reading other people's fan-fics than writing my own. So in the school holidays, I came up with a brilliant idea (I don't get such brilliant ideas that often) and decided to write my own fan-fiction. Obviously, it had to be about Harry Potter. I started at the end of the first week of the holidays and I managed to complete fifteen chapters of the story. In my opinion, I quite like what I have created and I really want to continue writing and finish it some day. Some day...

Harry Potter Crafts
Once upon a time, I was lying on my bed, bored, thinking of something to do. I wanted to do something that was related to a thing I was interested or obsessed with. I wanted to do something that would make me happy with the result, something that would turn out amazing. Then a few minutes later, I decided to some sort of crafty thing. Scanning through websites and youtube, I came up with an awesome idea! Why not do some Harry Potter crafts? I skimmed through youtube videos that showed amazing things that I could make. So during the holidays, I made some different stuff that was related to Harry Potter. Some of the things I made were The Monster Book of Monsters, the Golden Snitch, origami Howler and some other cool crafts! My favourite one would have to be The Monster Book of Monsters because it surprisingly turned out pretty amazing!


FOOD, SLEEP, INTERNET
Empty fridge. Yup. This isn't my one though.  
Okay, I know I'm not the only one who spends at least parts of their holidays like this. Let's start with food. Like I said in the beginning, in the holidays my fridge is normally like this (by the way, this is not my fridge)
----------------->
Well it has more stuff than that but you get the point right. There's nothing appetizing. Except maybe some ice-cream in the freezer that I'm not allowed to touch. So I just end up looking in the fridge like A MILLION TIMES and then finally I realize there's nothing in there for me to eat. I know I'm not the only one who does this...
Hehe I do this most of the time...But not all the time!

Now sleep. Horray! The school holidays! What does that mean?....Sleeping in! Exactly. For the first few days of the school holidays, I usually woke up at around nine or ten in the morning. But then one day (the third day of the holidays I think...) my parents gave me a long damn speech about waking up late.
MOM: "Sharon? Do you know what time it is?
ME: Yeah. Ten.
MOM: *rolls eyes* Yeah? Then why did you wake up so late?
ME: Mom, that's the point of the school holidays. Sleeping in. I'm not going to wake up at seven in the morning when there's no school. You said it yourself. The more you sleep, the less tired you'll be.
MOM: Well that doesn't mean you can sleep the whole day. From now on, you have to down here at exactly nine in the morning. Which means waking up at eight-thirty, changing into day clothes, brushing your teeth, making your bed, cleaning your bedroom and coming down for breakfast at nine.
ME: *jaw drops* But-
MOM: No buts. Now that's sorted...

Yup. That was pretty much how it was for the rest of the holidays. :(
Now onto internet! My fav! So during the holidays when I was absolutely bored, I spent most of the time on my laptop. Since there were no tasks to do (hmph), I went on youtube, quotev, tumblr, pinterest and other websites and spent my life checking out one of those websites. On youtube, I'd discovered new youtubers that I'd never heard of before and their videos are super cool!
So here's the question for today:
What time do you guys wake up in the holidays??? I don't know, that's all I can think of.



So that's it guys. Hope you all enjoy your first week of school and peace out! XD
P.S By the way, here's the link to my fanfic if anyone is interested so yeah....
http://www.quotev.com/story/6588862/I-Trust-You-Severus-Snape-Fanfiction/



12 comments:

  1. I LOVEEE THIS POST!!!! AND YOUR FAN-FIC IS AMAZING! I WAS JUST MIND BLOWN!!!! Once again AWESOME POST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. food sleep internet no school is right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post - yay for actually finding something fun to do in the holidays! I've started reading your fan-fic & just got to the end of chapter 4 about the sorting hat - love the surprise ending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post are so amazing- i can relate to everything you said especially the fridge (mine is probabaly stocked up more but filled with food we've tried and HATED). I can't wait to read your fan-fic if i was a publisher i would probably publish it even though i haven't ready. Anyways if lots of people new about your blog i swear you would be famous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also woke at 7:30 (early bird)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post Sharon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post! I wait in anticipation for the next one and thoroughly enjoyed the quality of writing in your story. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete