Monday 22 June 2015

Sup guys!
If something bad happens in life, never give up
because it's not the end of the world. There is always
tomorrow to fix up your mistakes. 

Heyo, it's Shazza here once again and omigosh what are you guys doing for your research project??? I'm doing Harry Potter (duh, obviously) and I'm sorta working with Catherine Ramoo because we both wanted to do the same topic. Well at that time we did. I kinda...well regret choosing Harry Potter for my research project. Yup, I just admitted it. It's not that Harry Potter is boring or anything (of course it's not!) but its just that...well I already know tonnes about Harry Potter and there's not much more to learn about it anymore. And I guess it is a bit boring learning about the same thing over and over again. 

Plus, Catherine and I did our Harry Potter characters powerpoint last week because we finished it early and when we were presenting it, everyone just seemed really bored. I was really heartbroken when I saw someone yawning (not going to name anyone...). Even Miss Bolger seemed bored. *Sigh. Well I guess there's always a next time. If we are doing another research project in the future, I'll be choosing either Divergent (new obsession!) or. 
Anyway, that was a long intro. So let's just get started, right?
Love this quote. Explains the word champion very
well. 
So as you can probably tell, I'll be talking about our nairnville lessons today. I'm pretty sure you all know the drill but let me just explain anyway. So every Thursday, the intermediate classes (Room 8, 11 and 12) go to nairnville, an indoor sports centre, which is just a five minute walk from our school. At the start of the year, we usually do gymnastics and then after a few sessions of that, we move onto some other sports like football, rugby, tennis, etc, etc.  

So far, we've just had two sessions of rippa rugby and one session of football. I found football sort of entertaining and I enjoyed ripping off the tags in rippa rugby. But the problem is, I kinda dose off into my own world when the instructors, Cory and Kate, are telling us the rules and all. I manage to get some bits of it but then my brain just goes...."Wait, so what do we do?" Yeah I'm sure everyone's had that time at least once in their lives. 

You can do everything and anything
if you believe in yourself. 
And then what happens is I get all...dubious in the middle of the game. For example my brain has all sorts of thoughts like these:
  1. "Wait so can I kick the ball now or am I supposed to do something else?" 
  2. "Can I rip the tag off the person now?"
  3. "When do I kick the ball?"
  4. "Is it my turn?"
But most of the time it's:
"What the hell do I do???"
Yup. That's me and my flaws. So what I really need to improve on listening to the instructions properly, asking questions when I need really need to and stop being all doubtful. Yes, that is exactly what I need to work on.
But overall, I enjoyed watching people play and picking up on what I need to do. 

When I saw this quote, I felt strong and happy to know
that all the bad things that happen in life happen for a
reason. 
So, what new skills have I learnt? Let's see...I don't know. Well I did learn how to play rippa rugby properly and...well yeah. Lol. 

Omigosh, I have heaps of suggestions for future nairnville sessions. For example, baseball, basketball, tennis but the one that I really, really, really, really, really want to do is badminton. I've never gone to any professional lessons on how to play badminton, but my dad and I used to play badminton at our old house. I learnt how to use quick reflexes, to hit the shuttlecock and watch where it's going. So I really want to do badminton sometime soon at nairnville!

So that's it for today's post. Oh yeah here's a question for you guys:
What is your favourite sport?
I really want to know what you're favourite sports are too so make sure to comment then down below. 
BYE!

This is the quote of the week. I love this quote because this shows everything that I've been through and what I am now. 
                 

4 comments:

  1. This was a beautiful and amzing post sharon. I really liked your quotes! Omg i thought i was the only one who kinda dozed off during nairnville! Thankgod for that! I pretty much hate all spirts apart from tennis cause its a super good skill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I hope we can do badminton too! I love it!! :D
    My topic is The Battle Of Guadalcanal
    Nice post, Shazza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.You admitted it
    2.I also dose off
    3.I love badminton too
    4.Nice use of vocab words
    5.Great post I enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete